Morrison Spring Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The viz this weekend was the best I had ever seen it. Of course my experience to morrison is 7 dives. I thought the viz was really sweet on the last dive (5 o'clock or so) on Sat. Everyone else had left and we were basically the only ones left in the basin.

I also agree, it was great to see everyone out there. Look forward to seeing you all again..

Matt

Two great dives on Saturday, and I was the proud buddy to take the 100th dive pic for SBM. Congrats man!

Nice to meet all of you, we really had a big SB turn out. I was bummed for a second when the jetties didn't work out, but I think semi-clear Morrison made up for it. Nice to see you WaterDwg and Scubadivneric. The trip out to Morrison also allowed for me to finally meet Nuttz. Maybe next time we can dive together!

Looks like we've got Morrison down, where to next?

So is the cavern at Morrison, who hangs out out side anyways?

Well, im not fond of swimming through 60f water in 0 viz just to find the cave. :) Wonder if we could tie off a permanent buoy to the log. Instructors like to use that as a CESA point anyway.

That was quite a bit of rain, but since the water was so low already, it doesn't look like it'll get too high(maybe 7'). Another two weeks and we may be back in the 5' region again? Hopefully...

Yeah, looks like it is going to crest at 7ft, so maybe it wont be too bad after all. Im planning on cave diving at JB on sunday, so maybe Ill stop by there.

Yes, it poured the last two days straight here in PCB, I hope it stays dry for the next few weeks. I'd like to get back in Morrison. Sadly, it looks like rain again today.

darcy:
Yes, it poured the last two days straight here in PCB, I hope it stays dry for the next few weeks. I'd like to get back in Morrison. Sadly, it looks like rain again today.

rain? 7"-12" of snow forecast for us by tomorrow evening. it's never going to end :17:

Oh, my. Yes I forget how nice it is to cross my fingers for no rain. I would be really upset if I had to scrape ice off my car and cut a hole in the ice to go diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom