More Red "X" material from the other night... hopefully this photo shows up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

friscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm trying photobucket rather than picasa...
Bigfin-squid-group-Kona-3.jpg

Aloha,

Really cool shot!! I hear there have also been many, many manta on some recent dives. How many is many, many for you?

Steve, those are great.

BTW, I only use Picasa for all my pix...no mysterious red X yet.

Thanks for posting, give my regards to Bob

[hijack]
Nudihunter, I stand corrected! It's possible to embed photos but compared to how easy and encouraged it is over on PB with their tools, it's a vast difference... One or two photos is no problem, but if you try doing it with a few dozen it would take almost 100 more clicks with Picassa...
[/hijack]

Steve, keep the photos coming! and please pardon my hijack!

Sean

On how many squid... I've got shots with 7. First we saw one, then a group of 5, which turned into a group of 7... someone said they saw the group of 7 and a stray off in the distance.

Not sure how many mantas last night, but we had huge numbers since April up until about a month ago (somewhere on this board there's a message I posted that has a video of the night there were 35) , then it got quite sparse, and has been picking up the last week and a half or so with sightings ranging from 5 to 14 or so.

On how many squid... I've got shots with 7. First we saw one, then a group of 5, which turned into a group of 7... someone said they saw the group of 7 and a stray off in the distance.
Just as long as we don't get those damn Humboldt squid here........shudder...

What are they called? Diablos Rojos?

Back
Top Bottom