Mor-Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raviepoo

Contributor
Reaction score
in exile in the Pennsyltucky Archipellago
# of dives
500 - 999
Rodale's gave these fins a great review last year. I've been itching to try them ever since. Today, I committed. A brand-spanking new pair of purple Mor-Fins is on it's way to me.

For perspective, I have been diving Force Fins for years and I love them. People laugh at them all the time but they work well for me. I find it easy to kick. I get pretty good speed. I don't get calf cramps. It's all good.

But they're hard to pack, because of their curved shape. Mor-Fins look like they provide all of the advantages of Force Fins, but they are flat as pancakes. They will take up very little room in my luggage.

They are on their way, for better or worse. I'll post my impressions after I get a chance to try them out.

Any Mor-Fin users out there? Anyone think I'm crazy for buying something that looks like a gimmick?

Back
Top Bottom