Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's good to hear that Moonie is going to be a free gnome again...

A big thank you to all who donated to ensure his freedom... :thumbs_up

To the MLF and all its sympathisers: You can dive but you cannot stay under... :evil:

almitywife:
But I'm gonna need at least $25 donation for that :)
You or Kimber? :D

El Orans:
You or Kimber? :D
Kimber of course! :)

in good faith, i'll give up a name to begin with... Kimber is one of the people on my list that has received Tim Tams

MLF:
We stole the tim tams too.

bwa ha ha ha ha

HA! Those Tim Tams contained GPS tracking chips that will loge in your intestine. We will be able to track you down. Unless you have a high colonic...

Diver Dennis:
HA! Those Tim Tams contained GPS tracking chips that will loge in your intestine. We will be able to track you down. Unless you have a high colonic...
Damn you people are clever. Who would have thought to have the tim tams checked for tracking devices.

Diver Dennis:
We will be able to track you down.
Why bother? I've given their (user) names to Wayward "Huntin' n killin'" Son. Problem solved... :evil:

Diver Dennis:
I had no idea you were on the case Laurens.
Their identities have been known for some time now. Up to this day I've been silent but now that they've confessed to stealing TimTams as well... No more Mr. Nice Guy!
violent027.gif

Especially since I still haven't received a single TimTam...

Aww come on... this was a great prank, and for a good cause... the MLF should be commended, for pulling off such a heist.

Back
Top Bottom