Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
ugh...moonie has some serious cellulite!
I think that is Loonie, Moonie has buns of steel.

P7220074.jpg

Moonie is getting freakier by the day with the local wildlife and we can no longer afford his bar tab. If we receive a minimum $1,000.00 to the Kimber fund by Sunday evening we will send him to his next appointment. If we do not receive the necessary funds we will still send him....piece by piece. Pony up people, Moonie's very existence depends on your generosity!

catherine96821:
you missed my sister...I fed her to the wolves here!

:shocked: Well I am glad my lil sis is headed off to camp tomorrow (she's 14). Camp better than wolves mm'kay :wink:

That hog fish looks undersized. Someone call the authorities pronto. This was gotten out of hand !

MLF:
P7220074.jpg

Moonie is getting freakier by the day with the local wildlife and we can no longer afford his bar tab. If we receive a minimum $1,000.00 to the Kimber fund by Sunday evening we will send him to his next appointment. If we do not receive the necessary funds we will still send him....piece by piece. Pony up people, Moonie's very existence depends on your generosity!
First is was $500, now you've upped the anty. Not right. You made your demands. They are being met, now send the gnome onward!:shakehead

Scuba_Jenny:
First is was $500, now you've upped the anty. Not right. You made your demands. They are being met, now send the gnome onward!:shakehead

Have you no shame!

The least you could do was get a parrotfish :D :D.

Scuba_Jenny:
First is was $500, now you've upped the anty. Not right. You made your demands. They are being met, now send the gnome onward! :shakehead
Can we call in the SWAG-team now? :evil:

Wayward, you're on. *unleashes fury*

Back
Top Bottom