Moonie arrested in Dumaguete, Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
Seriously....I mean seriously...all trolling aside...anyone who refers to a doll as lifelike and goes soo far as to setup poses with it...has some serious reality issues to deal with. Some tramatic event or life experience has obviously invaded someones life here and I dont think its funny. Rather sad...

Seriously... I mean seriously... all trolling aside... anyone who cannot have fun has a lot more problems than us...

plsss Dennis, have some respect for the local bangkeros! they're trying to eat with moonie flashing his *** in their face... :wink:

PS... I wanna see Moonie pole dancing in the discos in PG... :wink:

Buang na kamo tanan...haha

That Moonie... you can't take a BAD photo with him, even if you try.

Oh, man the moonster should of stayed in the State..that's what happens when you go to another country...he get's in trouble.

shugar:
technically not... gnomes are more closely related to dwarves and both traditionally see trolls as racial enemies

trolls are closer in relation to gnolls (w/c look like humanoid hyenas) and orcs

and no i am not a geek hahahahahaha

Jag

Geek alert!!!
So says the knowledgeable Lord of the Rings fan :14::D.

Tom Smedley:
Moonie would never cower to the threats of a shotgun. Moonie is not a wimp.

Unless, .... DICK CHENEY was behind that shotgun!!!:icon10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom