Moonie arrested in Dumaguete, Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
Are gnomes related to trolls? :)
technically not... gnomes are more closely related to dwarves and both traditionally see trolls as racial enemies

trolls are closer in relation to gnolls (w/c look like humanoid hyenas) and orcs

and no i am not a geek hahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
technically not... gnomes are more closely related to dwarves and both traditionally see trolls as racial enemies

trolls are closer in relation to gnolls (w/c look like humanoid hyenas) and orcs

and no i am not a geek hahahahahaha

Jag

Jag... slowly put down your Lord of the Ring action figures, take off your Gandolf robe, turn off your computer, and order a beer at your neighborhood pub...:D

pakman:
Jag... slowly put down your Lord of the Ring action figures, take off your Gandolf robe, turn off your computer, and order a beer at your neighborhood pub...:D

:rofl: now I don't care who you are, thats funny! :rofl:

Moonie reminds me of 'Mr. Slave' from South Park....

Need I say more... :devil:
Bwa hahahaah, Dennis force moonie to listen to Philippine pop music the whole time he's there..

What can I say, Moonie is just a babe magnet.

il show moonie a good time in pg, lets see if he can hold his liquor with PPDS:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom