Moonie arrested in Dumaguete, Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so you're saying am a great bowler? :D

Jamdiver:
... or you're batting against a great bowler!

Jamdiver:
Googlie = doesn't touch the ground before it hits the bat or if i'm not mistaken maybe a very ball that's bowled very low.
I.e. it bounced very low after hitting the ground.

Googlies are usually bowled every once in a while to try and catch the bowler by suprise leading to his being bowled/caught or whatever..

paolov:
so you're saying am a great bowler? :D

I've never seen your bowling action..., swing those arms paolov!! :wink: :D.
Heheh, are you a fast bowler or do you bowl spin or off-break??

Warning -Thread has officially been hijacked now

Jamdiver:
Warning -Thread has officially been hijacked now

Hijacked by Jamdiver

i don't bowl. but i still wish moonie would ride with super lolo and have a light.

:D

Did Moonie ever get out of his situation or do we need to organize a rescue team to spring him?????

paolov:
Hijacked by Jamdiver

i don't bowl. but i still wish moonie would ride with super lolo and have a light.

:D

Jam, you gotta remember the Philippines wasn't a British colony so I don't blame him for not knowing bowling was in reference to cricket and not ten pins and gutter balls... :wink:

pakman:
Jam, you gotta remember the Philippines wasn't a British colony so I don't blame him for not knowing bowling was in reference to cricket and not ten pins and gutter balls... :wink:

ok ok ok i get the hint that you are insinuating that my head is in the gutter.....

Jamdiver:
What does "ride with super lolo and have a light" mean????
that's pao-speak... even we don't know what it means...

imagine a combination of boozetalk, jumping into the middle of a conversation and a choppy cellphone signal...

then post it on scubaboard = pao-speak hehehehehe

Jag

pakman:

Just for the record, after Spain sided with France against Britain in the Seven Years War (October 1762?), the Brits (through the East India company) did occupy Manila for a few months.

So there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom