Monterey on Saturday (3/7)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weekend is shaping up to be a great window of opportunity! Maybe even some sun -- I imagine it's going to be a black neoprene infestation :)

.SAT...NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 3 FT.
NW SWELL 5 TO 6 FT.

.SUN...NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 5 FT.
NW SWELL 7 TO 10 FT.

fuzzybabybunny

Don't bother posting here for hooking up with divers, they don't respond to you unless you're in their "CLIQUE".

:angrymob:

As proved yet again by their rudeness in not even recognizing your post.

They did the same thing to me several weeks back when I tried to join/get info on a dive "THEY" were doing.

If you want to hook up with local divers here in Monterey email me and I'll get you a list of shore dives, boat dives (Cheap) and our local dive club.

Regards,

:happywave:

fuzzybabybunny

Don't bother posting here for hooking up with divers, they don't respond to you unless you're in their "CLIQUE".

:angrymob:

As proved yet again by their rudeness in not even recognizing your post.

They did the same thing to me several weeks back when I tried to join/get info on a dive "THEY" were doing.

If you want to hook up with local divers here in Monterey email me and I'll get you a list of shore dives, boat dives (Cheap) and our local dive club.

Regards,

:happywave:

eh?
Fuzzybabybunny if you're interested in trying Monterey diving, this is the time of year to do it. The kelp so thin right now its almost like its not even there. There are tons of shops that can rent you gear in the area too, give it a shot!

Fuzzy was asking about free diving with a bunch of scuba divers. I can see how that'd be a bit of a problem. Now if Fuzzy wants to do scuba then I think they'll get plenty of responses.

Every person I dove with last weekend I meet here on ScubaBoard and with the exception of ryssyr I hadn't meet any of them before.

Funny,

Every post I put in for the dive you folks were doing several weeks back went completely and "Poignantly" unanswered. Not even an "eh?" which is at least something.

Maybe I just can't read or all my post's were in invisible computer type?

Funny,

Every post I put in for the dive you folks were doing several weeks back went completely and "Poignantly" unanswered. Not even an "eh?" which is at least something.

Maybe I just can't read or all my post's were in invisible computer type?

:confused:

This is one of the friendliest, active, and inclusive group of divers I've ever met. How about showing up to the meet & greet in April and see for yourself.

Or heck, join a few of us on that boat dive that mike g posted.

Sometimes posts do get overlooked. The only thread I could find from February was on the President's day thread where you asked if anyone was diving on Sunday. If no one was diving that day then no one would have responded. Combined with the pictures were posted right afterwards it is likely that your post just got lost. It happens.

I would also say you should look at threads not titled like this one. The group of us that meet up last weekend planned it in mike g's drysuit thread. Also be brave and post your own thread seeking dive buddies.

The weekend is shaping up to be a great window of opportunity! Maybe even some sun -- I imagine it's going to be a black neoprene infestation :)

.SAT...NW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 3 FT.
NW SWELL 5 TO 6 FT.

.SUN...NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 5 FT.
NW SWELL 7 TO 10 FT.
Remind me to bring the sun block. I didn't wear any last Saturday and I got a light burn along the nose, cheeks, and corner of my mouth. Totally worth it though :D

Alright folks,

Looks like the Sanctuary has divers at least two Mike G and Mike Mill, and the captains name is Mike.... Any other Mike's want to dive the Sanctuary on Saturday 7:30am???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom