Monterey on Saturday (3/7)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anyone going to be in Monterey on Saturday that I can join up with? Feeling the urge to try my hand again and the photography :D I even got equipment insurance this time :wink: I don't think I'll be able to make it out the following two weekends and three weeks seems like too long of a dry spell :D

My significant other and me are planning MacAbee for Saturday. I'm not 100% certain yet - everything might change in the last moment, but if you shoot me a PM with email and I'll keep you posted.

Hopefully it's gonna be our first MacAbee dive. We will be leaving SF Friday night around 6PM, staying overnight in Monterey (Usualy in Quality Inn on Munras Ave). We both PADI AOW, did a lot of tropical diving. This year finally decided to get into cold water....

Last edited:
Can I come along? I don't have any scuba stuff but I just bought some freediving fins and a wetsuit and I'm scared of kelp so I don't want to dive alone... Soooo... can I freediving while you guys scuba? And keep an eye on me so that I don't die and stuff.

Last edited:
I might be diving this Saturday although I am waiting to see how the forecast stands on Friday .... I will be in touch via here.

Sarah,

I will be diving this Saturday, since I didn't get to be there last weekend because of the flu you can bet I'll be there this weekend.

The following weekend I have the Escapade in Carmel with Nautilus Aquatics, can hardly wait for that.

If you can't make it Sat then I'll try to call the Sanctuary to see if they are going out Saturday. I've always wanted to dive the small boat but never got the opportunity.

MG

I can make McAbee or the Sanctuary on Saturday.

Let's do it, lets get the Sanctuary for Saturday. Weather wise is looking really nice for Sat, mostly sunny.

I looked today and all 6 spots are still vacant, I will call Mike tomorrow and make my reservation, the number is 866 757-3483.

I will bring my two steel 100hp so I can get a discount and not use their tanks.

SrCal, I dive dry now how about you?

MG

So I will be diving on Sat, but ill be helping with an AOW Class. Possibly diving Friday as well.

Fuzzybabybunny if you're interested in trying Monterey diving, this is the time of year to do it. The kelp so thin right now its almost like its not even there. There are tons of shops that can rent you gear in the area too, give it a shot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom