Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all, PRO_DIVER (Ron) and I are real good friends of the owners of buzzards and the food ther is great, we also may be coming into point lobos by boat to say hello to you all but we also Will be there for the dinner.

Look forward to meeting all of you!!

....but we also Will be there for the dinner. Look forward to meeting all of you!!

Ohhhhh Jim'll be there! Been wondering what you are up to since I've seen you rattling around about Sunday on various posts! :wink: Look forward to meeting you!

Ohhhhh Jim'll be there! Been wondering what you are up to since I've seen you rattling around about Sunday on various posts! :wink: Look forward to meeting you!

OOPPSSSS Sorry I seem:DLOL:D to be prone to causing trouble like the clown that I am.

Ron and I will be meeting all of you at buzzards and we are pretty sure we will be coming into point lobos with are boat, we were not able to get resevations so we think we can just sneak in by boat we hope?????

so we think we can just sneak in by boat we hope?????
You do know you will have to taxi us back to the shore as payment for our silence, right!? :)

OOPPSSSS Sorry I seem:DLOL:D to be prone to causing trouble like the clown that I am.

Ron and I will be meeting all of you at buzzards and we are pretty sure we will be coming into point lobos with are boat, we were not able to get resevations so we think we can just sneak in by boat we hope?????

That's a good way to get asked to leave and not come back. You cannot enter the reserve by boat without a reservation.

That's a good way to get asked to leave and not come back. You cannot enter the reserve by boat without a reservation.

I wasn't sure if that was the case or not. So then I suppose we'll just look for those of you who want to dive on saturday. Lovers right?
Sunday we'll look for you guys at Buzzards if I can get Jim of the barstool to say hi.:rofl3:

We'll be diving McAbee at noon and Lover's for a night dive at 6:30 on Sat. Looking forward to meeting you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom