Monterey conditions. (let's keep it going )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My drysuit leaked again so I'm looking for a Viking repair shop. I think it's the zipper. Recommendations?
Sorry for the thread hijack, but I've just used Superior Diving Repair, Inc. and can highly recommend them. You need to be willing to part with your suit for a few weeks - you have to ship your suit to Minnesota and they get very busy. If you can live with that, you get high-quality work for a reasonable price.

I've replaced my own latex seals before but zipper repair is a bit more involved. These guys are pros - fixing drysuits (all brands) is their specialty.

and back on topic - that was a great video. Camera guy just futzing around the rocks and then boom! I'd be a little worried meeting a GW in poor viz like that, but I guess there's enough options, tastier than me, for it out there.

Wow. Incredible encounter. I would've had one reaaaaally paranoid swim back to the boat ramp, though!

Just set up a screen at the kiosk with the video playing on loop, and it shouldn't be too crowded there anymore :wink:

You're on to something there...

It's official, there are Great Whites waiting at the end of the ramp! Run away, run away...

The great white attack years ago at Lobos was at Marco's Pinnacle too, wasn't it?

Vegan you were just asking about why there are no GW's at Breakwater. I guess the answer is because they prefer Lobos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom