Molded Delrin Finger Spools.....$15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meekal:
do they have to be the same size? i tried to order 2 @ 100' and 1 @ 160' and the next page was a SHIPPING CHARGE page....

I don't think they have to be the same size. He just said order 3 for free shipping

I think the shipping charge comes up by default on their webpage... So it will add the shipping automatically. If you order three of them your order will most likely show the 3 @ $15 each for $45 total plus the shipping. Since he said "order three and get free shipping" So they won't charge you the shipping even though it shows up on your oder.

Here's Phil's reply to shipping on a previous thread.

Don't worry about the free shipping. If your order qualifies, you will get the free shipping. Our website does not charge your credit card. We process every order manually. We ignore any shipping choice you make and give you the free shipping when you qualify.

Maybe I'm missing something (this is my first spool) but why order more than one? Do they break or wear-out?

Cuz they are so cool. Plus, once people see how cool they are, you can sell them for 30$ each and make a profit

WadeGuthrie:
Maybe I'm missing something (this is my first spool) but why order more than one? Do they break or wear-out?
Can't have too many:
- tanks
- bolt snaps/double-enders
- spools
- other misc dive stuff

many thanks.... MY order is in..... thanks !

mike_s:
I don't think they have to be the same size. He just said order 3 for free shipping

I think the shipping charge comes up by default on their webpage... So it will add the shipping automatically. If you order three of them your order will most likely show the 3 @ $15 each for $45 total plus the shipping. Since he said "order three and get free shipping" So they won't charge you the shipping even though it shows up on your oder.

Here's Phil's reply to shipping on a previous thread.

Mine arrived today. Very cool. Looking forward to using them this season.

Thanks Phil.

WadeGuthrie:

I keep one attached to my SMB and the other for low vis nav.

Just received my 100' spool today, looks like a well made piece of equipment. It will work great for a safety sausage/small SMB. Thanks!:D

I too just received my three 160' spools (beautiful and exactly as advertised) and springs. Keep up the GREAT work Phil!

You have a pleased and grateful customer in me.

Anybody coming into this thread late, we are all sendin' the love to P. Ellis. He made a promise of a quality product with gratis shipping and delivered flawlessly.

Tevis

Just received my (4) 100 footers today... FAST shipping, and a great spool!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom