Molded Delrin Finger Spools.....$15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys and Girls.............Finger Spools for $15 Each!

I have another shipment of injection molded glass-filled delrin finger spools due to arrive at my store in the last week of March.

Actually it's in the very first post... 3rd line down :)

I have my order in... Just waiting now

WadeGuthrie:
Right you are. Guess I should try some of that "reading" stuff...

Mea culpa.
I knew they weren't shipping until late march/early april. I just figured I'd get a confirmation email. Phil?

I'm guessing we'll get the confirmation emails once the credit cards are charged since after you order there is a page to print that serves as a receipt.

If I had half a brain I would have noticed the free shipping with an order of 3 :biggrin: I'm adding another one to my order :)
Ber

I'm betthing that Phil won't charge your credit card until it ships, so therefore he won't process your order completely until it ships, when I think is when the email confirmation will go out. He's got a Toll-Free number though if you want to call and check. 800-601-DIVE.

Got 3 on order myself. They are not going to charge your CC until the order is ready to ship. Last time I talked to them, the shipping date looked like it would be in April.

I missed this post the first time round, but tried to order one now. Nothing said I was too late, but the only shipping option to Australia was with UPS Worldwide .. for $343 !!!

I just ordered three reels for myself and a friend. I may order more for our local sheriff's Dept. Search and Recovery Team. Looks like a good deal

I'm in no hurry. As long as nobody else got emails, I'm OK with it.

I forgot to put in the free shipping message too, so I guess I have to pay for that as well. Still seems like a good deal.

Chris

cmalinowski:
I'm in no hurry. As long as nobody else got emails, I'm OK with it.

I forgot to put in the free shipping message too, so I guess I have to pay for that as well. Still seems like a good deal.

Chris

Not to worry guys....................

1. We do not charge your credit card until your order ships, which will probably be early April.

2. If you are a scubaboard member, we will automatically apply the free shipping if you qualify.

3. If you order from outside of the country and are forced to choose an absurdly high UPS rate, we ignore that and send your order USPS. For orders of 8 spools on international orders, we pay up to $9.50 of the shipping. (to get shipping assistance, you must order in increments of 8 spools. If you order 9, we can't put that in one package. so order 8, 16, 24, 32, 800...we pay up to $9.50 per 8) You pay the balance. For many countries, $9.50 should cover the entire cost of shipping. We will notify international customers before we charge anything to your card. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom