Molded Delrin Finger Spools.....$15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlmai:
Hi. I just order 3 finger spools, but the price does not reflect the free shipping. How do I obtain the free shipping? The order id: 20566.

Thanks
D
I got the same thing...what did you do?

J

Do you ship to Korea?
Then let me know shipping price via USPS.

I placed my order despite the "lack" of free shipping. Hopefully, whoever processes the orders will correct the mistake.

-Klaus

Dear Phil:

I too placed my order for three spools and was still charged the shipping. Also, I was going to buy Scubapro Jet fin springs for $32, great deal! But with $13 shipping, not so great deal and deleted it from my shopping cart.

Isnt that kind of steep?

If we can come to a more equitable shipping price, I would be pleased to add back the springs.

Tho' first we all want to know, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FIX THE FREE SHIPPING?

Tevis

i place an order the other day for 4 of the spools, and in the check out process i just skipped the method of shipping portion, and it worked, hope this helps

Dear Everybody:

PHIL IS THE MAN!!! :D

This morning he PM'd me and gently explained UPS's roving shipment gouging (nothing to do with Phil of the DS) and that he manually checked every order to make sure that we were not being overcharged.

And for all of us 48 lower staters, there would be no shipping charge for 3+ spools.

He has made me a very tickled customer. . . . with really cool spring straps also,

Tevis

Hey Guys and Girls...........

Don't worry about the free shipping. If your order qualifies, you will get the free shipping. Our website does not charge your credit card. We process every order manually. We ignore any shipping choice you make and give you the free shipping when you qualify.

On another note.....UPS provides us with a new web rate program about every 4-10 days. Lately, I have noticed some pretty big rates on small packages. They announced that they were making adjustments to low weight packages (packages less than 10 pounds) due to the extreme high cost of fuel and other things. But some of these rates are absurd. When we process a shipment, we weigh the actual package and charge you the ACTUAL UPS charge plus the fuel surcharge and residential surcharge. So even if the machine give you a Ground rate that is out of line, we correct it. There seems to be no problem with the Expedited service rates. Ground seems to be the only thing effected.

Thanks for the business. We will be processing the finger spool orders this weekend and will be boxing and shipping on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week. We are shipping in the oldest order numbers first. Thanks again for the business.

Finger Spools......$15 Each...FREE Shipping in Lower 48 for Orders of Three or More!

Phil Ellis

Hey Phil, why not check out the Postal Service's shipping rates? They are not adding fuel surcharges and they have competitive rates and services in most categories.
Ber :lilbunny:

Out of curiosity I ran a 4 pound package through both the USPS and UPS website calculators with your zip as the originating and mine as destinating. USPS was $7.45 and UPS was $11.54. The postal service works with businesses, you could contact your local post office and have someone come out and tell you about what services they offer to businesses. I know they do a lot with eBay sellers.
Ber :lilbunny:

I just received an order confirmation indicating my order was shipped. I checked and I was NOT charged shipping fees. Just the flat rate of $15/spool.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom