MOLASSES REEF report, sunday, 6/11/17, lot of pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you. I always look forward to your photos. Whenever I see your posts, I always show them to my 14 year old grandson who has been one of my dive buddies for the past four years. He will be going on the Boy Scout Sea Base Scuba Liveaboard next week, and I hope they make a stop at Molasses Reef. Even if he gets to dive the reef this year, thanks to your shots, I am going to bring him diving in the keys for a week of diving next year. Please keep the photos coming.

Thank you Altamira. Hope he has a great week at Sea Base - and hope you have a great trip here with him next year. He might enjoy this ebook about coral restoration. Might be a good opportunity for you next year to plant some coral! Get the Reef Growing: Coral Restoration in the Florida Keys - Tim Grollimund Photography

Thank you Tim for the suggestion about the coral restoration project. I think both of us would enjoy that very much.

Wow, squadron of Eagle Rays must have been a thrill. Beautiful photos Tim, Coney, Red Hind with Neon Gobies , and the African Pompano are my favorites. I would be even more jealous if I was not headed down to Boynton Beach on Friday

Wow, squadron of Eagle Rays must have been a thrill. Beautiful photos Tim, Coney, Red Hind with Neon Gobies , and the African Pompano are my favorites. I would be even more jealous if I was not headed down to Boynton Beach on Friday
Thank you scubadada. I did not get close enough to the rays for a shot and did not see the entire group, but from what I saw is was impressive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom