Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome...thanks guys!

I just watched a demo of the software and I'm optimistic now.... will download when I get home from work...:14:

:D

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this a memoriable weekend. I started with heavy issues on my shoulders and left with a huge smile, light heart, and alot of excitement for the next encounter with the wrinkles/mo2vation group. I hardly noticed the rain with the excellent companionship and food. The Peace trip is not one to be missed. Christian, thank you for being there for us. You contribute soo much to make these events happen and are such a joy. Ken, can I pay you to teach me how to use my camera and start taking good photos? Your pictures are just amazing. Everytime I meet more people from scubaboard I am more impressed. My husband felt very comfortable with this new group of people for him. It will be much easier for him now to leave a quiet house for a fantastic adventures with a fun group of people. He worries about being tired on Mondays, not me, I have a great smile and a renewed sense of being. Kim and Jen are the best dive goddesses/dive buddies I could have, thanks.
I am looking forward to the next adventure in February. We may be on for the Yukon if somebody doesn't show, otherwise we will do the afternoon dive.

Thanks again everyone, Janene

Divmstr223:
Awesome...thanks guys!

I just watched a demo of the software and I'm optimistic now.... will download when I get home from work...:14:

:D

I downloaded Photo Rescue and it retrieved every file that was deleted...yet I had to register/pay for the program before it would let me save them..

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Me...pay for something? Not in this lifetime...lol

Actually I found a freeware program that pretty much did the same thing...It's called FreeUndelete and you can get it at http://www.officerecovery.com/downloads.htm

So thanks again Terry and Ken...without your input I would have never thought to try this recovery process...:14:

Friday nights pictures will be posted tomorrow...:D

Divmstr223:
Friday nights pictures will be posted tomorrow...:D

Guess I'm not completely off the hook then...:rolleyes:

Good news for you though Steve!!! Well done!

Pictures retrieved and delivered as promised...

Friday night at dinner...:14:

SoCalAngel & Orangelion03
Mo2_1.jpg

divekim
Mo2_2.jpg

divekim & Headhunter
Mo2_3.jpg

Orangelion03 & scvdiver
Mo2_4.jpg

ChickOfTheSea & CompuDude
Mo2_5.jpg

ChazMANia & dwaters
Mo2_6.jpg

SoCalAngel & ChickOfTheSea (cover your eyes children)
Mo2_7.jpg

Kelphelper & ChazMANia
Mo2_8.jpg

Divmstr223:
Dude... you are so dead for posting the one with Dive Goddess Jen and I! :whack:

SoCalAngel:
Divmstr223:
Dude... you are so dead for posting the one with Dive Goddess Jen and I! :whack:

:rofl3: This is the moment in time where I feel rewarded for my efforts...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

SoCalAngel:
Divmstr223:
Yeah! Is that your tongue in her ear? That's hot!:eyebrow:

Janene:
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this a memoriable weekend. . . . .
I am looking forward to the next adventure in February. We may be on for the Yukon if somebody doesn't show, otherwise we will do the afternoon dive.

Thanks again everyone, Janene

It was a joy to meet yourself and David, you are only a new friend once, next time we meet we all will be old friends.

Hope to see you two very soon, much warmth and thank you for making Saturday fun and special for all of us.

Tevis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom