Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nilsdiver:
Hi Everyone,

I had a great time meeting everyone.
I put up everything that was at least in focus here: http://nilsdiver.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=481

Nils

VERY COOL Pics man! Methinks I need to work on trim some more. Nils, it was a great time diving and skooturing around with you. Thanks for a great divebudddy, and a cool time underwater. Horn Shark, Bat Ray, Sea Lions. . .where was I when you did the jellyfish?

T

Divmstr223:
Pictures retrieved and delivered as promised...

Friday night at dinner...:14:

SoCalAngel & Orangelion03
Mo2_1.jpg

divekim
Mo2_2.jpg

divekim & Headhunter
Mo2_3.jpg

Orangelion03 & scvdiver
Mo2_4.jpg

ChickOfTheSea & CompuDude
Mo2_5.jpg

ChazMANia & dwaters
Mo2_6.jpg

SoCalAngel & ChickOfTheSea (cover your eyes children)
Mo2_7.jpg

Kelphelper & ChazMANia
Mo2_8.jpg

Holy crap, you guys are a good looking bunch! It was a good thing I didn't come and ugly up the place!:D

Robert Phillips:
Holy crap, you guys are a good looking bunch! It was a good thing I didn't come and ugly up the place!:D

That's only because I'm not in those photos that you can say that...lol. I keep my ugly mug off of film whenever possible...:14:

Oh, hey, anyone have the first two locations we dove written down? I know the last two were at Landing Cove Pt., but my Treo battery died so I neglected to record the first two locations. :(

CompuDude:
Oh, hey, anyone have the first two locations we dove written down? I know the last two were at Landing Cove Pt., but my Treo battery died so I neglected to record the first two locations. :(
First one was Goldfish Bowl. Haven't a clue about the second spot... It was raining too hard to see anything above water.

Next contestant!

'Dette

I was wondering the same thing...

The 2nd dive spot name began with a P...pyramid, pinnacle, ???????? I had looked on the Franko map the other day but it wasn't there.

Name of a language spoken in a small european country and Brazil followed by rock.

The second spot was Portuguese Rock....

The riddle was funny...

DM... I'm still gonna murderize you!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom