Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve! You made them PUBLIC?!?!
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN!
Some of these people have families!
How can "what happens on dive trips, stays on dive trips" if there is EVIDENCE?!?! :shakehead

Then again, the one of Laurel and I looks good...and the one of Laurel and Jen is...hot...:D

Hey, I'm glad you were able to recover them, and thanks for sharing! :yelclap:

Huge thanks to everyone for making this an awesome trip!!!

Debbie: Wish I could've given you that program, it is fun that you think of me as the source :wink: sorry Kalani :tongue2:

Kalani: When this rain stops we have to get some night dives in soon

Janene: Definately drag Diving Dave to more events, he's way too cool to not bring :)

Dwaters: You are a Riot, I hope you can make more events...

LAJim: Thanks for your patience during the dive and for being a great teammate

Christiain: Thank you for putting this all together for us all and for your help and being an awesome teammate as well.

There is definately some truth in the previous posts, not many boats would have that many positive people in such less than stellar out of water conditions, but who would have known they were less than stellar with so many Happy Divers running around, oh and Trish's dishes... enough said :D Awesome trip!!!

Robert Phillips:
SoCalAngel:
Yeah! Is that your tongue in her ear? That's hot!:eyebrow:

Thank goodness there are no photos of the lipstick imprints......yes, plural....

Thanks to each and every one of you for making this a great trip. What an incredible group of people this is. Of course you all know my only mission in life is to dive and grab as much attention as I can and you all were so accomodating.

Christian, I don't know how you do it, keep track of everyone and everything and handle goddesses at the same time, even grumpy ones. Hats off to ya'.

See you soon,
Kim

Ya know, I find it amazing that I was absolutely BEAMING for days after that trip even though it rained the whole day and my camera choked. That says a lot for my wonderful ScubaBoard friends and the incredible PEACE BOAT crew.

Oly Note: I can't wait to get my camera back from Olympus. It went in on Monday and I hope it is back soon so I can get back into the water! Tomorrow would be good. :blinking:

Divmstr223:
:rofl3: This is the moment in time where I feel rewarded for my efforts...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Next time I see you... you best have nipple guards!!! 'cuz I am twisting them off of you!!!!

Robert... you never mind where my tongue was... :no

Jen... let's get him! :bash: : whack: :deadhorse: :smash: :flame: :bigun2:

OCdiving Deb:
Oly Note: I can't wait to get my camera back from Olympus. It went in on Monday and I hope it is back soon so I can get back into the water! Tomorrow would be good. :blinking:

Hey Deb - did they say what was wrong with it??

Jen

ChickOfTheSea:
Hey Deb - did they say what was wrong with it??

Jen

Not yet... but the preliminary thought is that it is a known issue with the 5050 and that could mean the repair is free!!! I could know more in a little while... my fingers and toes are crossed for getting it back this afternoon!

nilsdiver:
This was also my second time out with my cheepy little camera. I'm still finguring out how to get any thing decent out of it. I put up everything that was at least in focus here: http://nilsdiver.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=481
Nils,

You captured some good memories of the trip! I wondered who was behind me when I was having a stare-down with a sea lion at the first site. Now I know!! That sea lion was one of the many reasons I am still relishing the day...

It was very nice to meet you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom