Missing Scuba Tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have recently come across two tanks that I got from a friend, who got them from a friend. I won't describe them but I was wondering if anyone has had any stolen from them in the past, say year or so?

I would love to get the VIP on these and use them but if they were aquired the wrong way, then I wouldn't mind returning them to their rightful owner.

It just seems strange that my friend, who doesn't dive, was given two tanks from his friend who doesn't dive either.

If you are missing two tanks, please PM me with a detailed description of them.

I will give this a couple of weeks because they are screaming to get into the water!

I hope I don't hear from anyone about this.

Chris

How nice of you to put this out there! They aren't mine but I just wanted you to know this is great!

Thanks, I'm just trying to do what I wish others would do.

Chris

I agree... nice of you to do this. If they don't say "Dr. Bill" on them, they're not mine!

Thanks again..Ask Millitant Medic if he lost some, he got ripped off pretty bad last year.

I was wearing my dive gear when I got robbed, so that was all I had left just about.

Kudos Universal Diver for posting this. Check here though http://www.stolenscubagear.com/

Wow, nobody yet. Ask around your diving circles. I looked all over them and there aren't any names (sorry Dr. Bill).

I would like to get them VIP'ed before my next dive on September 4th, unless someone claims them.

Chris

Hmmm, this does sound "fishy." Not mine, but your honesty is refreshing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom