Missing fin..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
... in the mean time, I have NO CHOICE but to acquire a new fin. The fiance has approve the purchase under the unexpected and uncontrollable circumstance that the fin was lost.
Have you seen the latest ads? Buy a set of fins, get a free motorcycle. :wink:

subzero:
Come on, where've you been :) Didnt you watch the Spongebob movie?

Sorry, missed the Spongebob movie. Was probably watching the Rugrats movie :D

Congratulations, Jai. When's the wedding? Will we be invited :)

Halthron:
Have you seen the latest ads? Buy a set of fins, get a free motorcycle. :wink:

She will probably tell me to sell the motorcycle and buy her a nice bag instead :( I have accepted the fact that my american chopper dream will have to be put on hold until the time that I am old enough to say to her "hey Im retired give me a break I want to enjoy the things I didn't enjoy before!"

Axua:
Pao, ayos ba yang rondine? :D

very good. easy on the legs and the engineering of the strap releases is very good.

but i now have my cressi rondine parked in my dive bag after a two months of use and am currently using my cressi pro star !!!

the prostar allows for a more streamedline modified finning (ala into the blue movie finning) aND I ENJOY IT !!!! especially once you have gained momentum!!!!

jj_freelord:
Sorry, missed the Spongebob movie. Was probably watching the Rugrats movie :D

Congratulations, Jai. When's the wedding? Will we be invited :)
invite divers to a wedding???? with those appetites and the boistrous noise they make!?!?!

but i think you get to fly him to his honeymoon...

Jag

matagal pa mga bro :)

$200 fins!!! I don't think I can justify a fin that expensive. Seriously I am thinking of getting the same set of IST fins. Their cheap, reliable and just like my experience it wouldn't hurt so much if you loose them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom