Missing fin..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
good idea... wonder how much I would get for this night rocker album of his... :wink:

hasselhoff.jpg

damn bro, im interested. pm me your price:)

Fin swapping? I thought this only happened in Finding Nemo and Sharks Tale movies "Hey man, slip me some fin!"

I've seen folks use identifying markers on their fins here. One gent painted some interesting stripe design on his Jets.. really, there was no way to mistake his and others in any tub or boat.

Dayglow orange wetsuit? I'll trump ya there... nobody touches a floating speedo... but they always look around to see whose missing it!

Mike Veitch:
Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
um....
I'm more interested in KITT.

Sorry to hear about your fin, Axua. Hope you find it soon. I guess I'd better keep my eye on my stuff on dives that have more people. I haven't had the problem since I've been renting.

Still, I did lose my fins but not while diving. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in one of my friend's 10'x20' containers keeping my favorite Sketchers (those boots kind of drove him crazy) company.

am sure.... Axua is just looking for an excuse to buy a new set of fins.....

pakman:
hey I resent that... what's wrong with my orange dayglo wetsuit? I've got a matching orange Baywatch speedo personally signed by david hasselholf to go with it...
IMO,there's nothing wrong with dayglo wetsuit and orange speedos, they're babe magnets :D

Back
Top Bottom