Missing fin..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xizang

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi guys
I was rinsing gear at home yesterday and noticed that my IST Jet fins was not of the same size. Apparently I must have swapped one of it with someone who wears a size "L" either on the boat or on the rinsing tubs at one of the resorts. I cannot remember anymore when and what resort this may have happened but if you know someone wondering why they have a size "M" IST Jet fin, I have his/her size "L".

By the way, I frequent Aquaventure and Balai resorts.

Mike Veitch:
Surface narcosis.... :wink:

trute, tru but if you could see aquaventure on a busy dive day then its easy to lose or misplacea fin. solution, be like them "K". Divers and have piny fins and orange wetsuits. it will be tough misplacing them

Spoon:
be like them "K". Divers and have piny fins and orange wetsuits. it will be tough misplacing them

hey I resent that... what's wrong with my orange dayglo wetsuit? I've got a matching orange Baywatch speedo personally signed by david hasselholf to go with it...

pakman:
hey I resent that... what's wrong with my orange dayglo wetsuit? I've got a matching orange Baywatch speedo personally signed by david hasselholf to go with it...

hehe so that was you huh? hehe your a hasselhoff fan? youl get tons if you sell it on ebay:)

good idea... wonder how much I would get for this night rocker album of his... :wink:

hasselhoff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom