Mine LaMotte work and fun day - Nov. 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a thought about water clarity, i just dove lake michigan and it is crystal clear due to the zebra mussels filtering the plancton. Vis was aboout 70 feet. I would never recomend putting zebra mussels anywhere cuz they are such a nussence. However there are several types of native mussels that live in our lakes and rivers. Just my completly uneducated opinion. good luck

While the NW cavern area and the main section do have major visibiliy issues, I have pictures of some areas that are so clear I could photograph the bottom from the surface with a cheap camera.

The following items were left in the dive shack and are for use by anybody who wants to use them at the offset mine:

surveying wheel (large)
floating lantern
several cylumes (sp?)
topo map
satellite photo

Please return the maps, survey wheel and floating lantern if you use them.

The following item was given to Jerry to give to Gary (from the dive club):

new 12V light for boat

Hopefully the next person to organize the trip will have better luck than I in recruiting others. It was a blast anyway...solo exploration is creepy fun.

Watch this guy close! He puts people asleep for a living.

If he offers me the "quad mix", I will politely refuse. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom