Mine LaMotte work and fun day - Nov. 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang it man I just cannot make up my mind. Part of me want to go and another part wants to stay home and get some sleep. I promise I will make up my mind tomorrow afternoon and I will let you guys know.

yes B1gcountry I would be up for carpooling again if I am going.

Sorry about my indecisiveness (sp)

Later
Phil

Got some nice images (satellite and topo) - going to Kinkos tomorrow to get large prints. I think I will put some of these on the wall in the "dive shack" if nobody minds.

Well Gents it is a No-Go for me. I am going to help a buddy of mine get his car running on Sun. You guys have fun down there and be safe...

Phil

Well Gents it is a No-Go for me. I am going to help a buddy of mine get his car running on Sun. You guys have fun down there and be safe...

Phil

:lotsalove:

Crap.

Fleep is also not going.

b1gcountry - if you are still diving Sunday I will rent gear, otherwise I will be exploring and mapping dry areas only.

Well, heck, I can't stretch my arms wide enough to map the cavern part by myself! Let me get back to you. I have no problem diving solo, but I don't know if I can do the mapping part by myself.

I'm interested in coming up to help.. Depends on the weather though.. I'd fly into the airport near the mine. Can't dive that close to flying, but I can help with the above ground stuff..

Robb

Could you guys give directions from St Louis. New to the area, used to live in South Africa and have been here since Feb this year, would love to meet some local divers. Still need to get new gear though, left pretty much everything back in SA.

Directions to MLM from St. Louis:

Hwy 55 S to Festus, Hwy 67 S to Hwy 32 E Farmington to Hwy Oo S. If you get to Fredricktown you have gone too far.

We are meeting at the gate at 10am - PM me if you are coming so I can give you my cell phone number and wait for you. Once we are inside, it is difficult to know what is going on at the road.

Sorry bro, if I hear any different from my buddy about his car (he was supposed to get the parts today) I will let you know, but I doubt I will be going.

It looks like you may have a few other going now, so hopefully you will get it done...

Phil

Back
Top Bottom