Mine LaMotte work and fun day - Nov. 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good job guys... way to keep it goin..!!!
Dr. Robb the airport is practically a stones throw from the lagoon that we go into.. I apologize that I cannot be there but the other guys are great to dive and hang with . They will show you around..
To both the two new guys.. welcome
Talk to yall soon.. It looks like our tour starts in Newton Falls, Oh then to Williamsburg, KY and Philadelphia, PA.. whoooohoooooo cant wait... In Philly its a whopping 2' deep.. LOL
Yep they need divers... I will get pics of stingray in his doubles in 2' of water hahahahahah
laterz and be safe

Resq,

You speak too soon, unfortunately.

Nobody is going to the mine this weekend except for me...

Geno

Sorry I can't make it. I have to go to mermet 2morro to retrieve some gear that I left last wknd, and I have some work commitments on Sunday. I'll prolly do a late afternoon and night dive @ mermet, then head back home.

Attached are some pics from lst wknd @ offsets. In pic3 the black dots casting shadows on the ceiling are flying bats :)

Attachments

• 690109_2Small.jpg
    690109_2Small.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 690106_2Small.jpg
    690106_2Small.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 690106_1Small.jpg
    690106_1Small.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 690109_1Small.jpg
    690109_1Small.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 43
So are b1gcountry and scubaculture out now? I thought that both of them were going down...

Phil

I think b1gcountry was counting on you and scubaculture had to check with the wife...

Not ideal, but I will have fun there anyway. Geno

I was talking to ResQ, and we came up with a plan to map the cavern area. That was my main reason for going, so since he can't make it, I'll save up my dive time for a weekend he can.

Tom

Sorry I cannot make it guys, the wife had made some plans I cannot get out of, will definitely make the next one!

I'm interested in coming up to help.. Depends on the weather though.. I'd fly into the airport near the mine. Can't dive that close to flying, but I can help with the above ground stuff..

Robb

Watch this guy close! He puts people asleep for a living.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom