Might be moving to Seattle -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
I'm going to have to try this Oaxaca place. I've been inconsolable since Sergio's in Fremont closed . . . the absolute best green salsa I've ever had in a restaurant -- sob.

Lynne, it really is that good. What others have said is true-it may be the most authentic Oaxacan food I've had outside of, well, Oaxaca.

Well, I should know something in the next couple of days - and with any luck should be heading up there to get acquainted with the account team and have a look around Seattle.

When I get the travel plans firmed up - we'll have to get together for a little happy hour - maybe even a checkout dive?

D.

Daylonious:
Well, I should know something in the next couple of days - and with any luck should be heading up there to get acquainted with the account team and have a look around Seattle.

When I get the travel plans firmed up - we'll have to get together for a little happy hour - maybe even a checkout dive?

D.

yes, please do.

*, who has lotsa tanks.....

Sounds like we all need to get together at Oaxaca and have Mexican food . . . forget the diving!

TSandM:
Sounds like we all need to get together at Oaxaca and have Mexican food . . . forget the diving!

You know, that isn't a bad idea. There is a HUGE table there, probably sits 14 people or so. We could do a scubaboard get together (I never thought I'd suggest this, but I've had a few beers tonight)-the food is certainly worth it.

stardiver:
yes, please do.

*, who has lotsa tanks.....
I've got 15 of 'em sitting in my garage at the moment ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I've got 15 of 'em sitting in my garage at the moment ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh, my. That IS a lot.

Asking a woman exactly how many cylinders she owns is akin to asking her age, or worse, her weight. I will NOT devulge an exact number, but easily, I win (unless you nave a LOT of them out for hydro, at the moment.)

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom