Miflex Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edzville

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!
Can anyone help me by pointing me to the right direction as to where I can get miflex hoses in the Phils? Do you know of any distributor/dealer in Metro Manila area?
Thanks in advance! :D

+1 for Nautilus having nylon braided and kevlar reinforced hoses. Not Miflex though. Bought a few already. I'd switch out all my hoses to nylon braided, but since I can't customize their lengths (ie for inflator hoses) I'll have to settle for a mix-and-match approach.

They have braided hoses at Scubaworld Manila. Just had mine all changed - much better. Just pop into the shop at:
MAKATI BRANCH
1181 Pablo Ocampo St., Makati City, Philippines
Tel. No. (632) 895-3551 / 890-7805 / 890-7807
Ask for Norma - very helpful

ps - just checked and they are Oceanpro Roundwell hoses. Anyway the ones I got seem very good. Very pleased.

what are the advantages of braided hoses?

miflexblue(1).jpg

Flexibility.

I would imagine that with miflex, there would be less hose pull, thus less jaw fatigue.

Personally, I use them for when I loop my hoses for my stage bottles. Its folds up much easier.

I use them for when I loop my hoses for my stage bottles

Got a pic?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom