Mid-Winter Meet and Greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for Lover's on Sunday. It's a lot less crowded than BW, plus it has a variety of skill levels (including "very easy" for newbies like me). :)

Ok Lover's on Sunday at 9am works for me. I'll probably be driving down there friday night and getting a room with two double beds in a cheap hotel if anyone wants to go in on half of a $50 room let me know. Sure it won't be a 4 star hotel but it's cheap and has beds. Altogether it'll be about $120 for friday and saturday night, split that in half and it's $60 for the weekend! Can't beat that.

By the way, what time are we meeting saturday? I'm guessing 8???

Lovers is nice, but the walk sucks! :D

The walk down the stairs? It's not any further than the walk to the water at Breakwater. Are you just used to rolling off a boat. :wink:

Ok Lover's on Sunday at 9am works for me. I'll probably be driving down there friday night and getting a room with two double beds in a cheap hotel if anyone wants to go in on half of a $50 room let me know. Sure it won't be a 4 star hotel but it's cheap and has beds. Altogether it'll be about $120 for friday and saturday night, split that in half and it's $60 for the weekend! Can't beat that.

By the way, what time are we meeting saturday? I'm guessing 8???

Where did you find a hotel for $50? I thought Lone Oak was a good deal at $70. :D

Awesome! I will be at Lover's at 9 am on Sunday! Too bad some people are just plain , er, hum, lazy! :lotsalove:

Michelle, are you joining on Sunday?

Awesome! I will be at Lover's at 9 am on Sunday! Too bad some people are just plain , er, hum, lazy! :lotsalove:

Michelle, are you joining on Sunday?

No, I'm diving at Lobos with a group from the dive shop I work with.

Doesn't Lover's have restrictions to what time divers are allowed in the water etc? I clearly saw a sign there the times I dove, I remember if you are in early and don't dive late you are okay.

Am I missing something?

MG

Once again, I have a room at the Blue Lagoon hotel with 2 double beds for friday and saturday night. I'd really like to find someone to share the room with at least one night to help with the cost, it's really cheap but I could use all the help I can get! This isn't a super nice hotel but like I said it's cheap and we're here to dive right? Not spend a ton of time admiring our pretty hotel rooms. I am paying $120 total for the weekend so $60 gets you both nights, $30 for one night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom