Mid-Winter Meet and Greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is what I see.
PZZ535-171145-
MONTEREY BAY-
835 PM PST FRI JAN 16 2009

.TONIGHT...W WINDS 5 KT...BECOMING E AFTER MIDNIGHT.
WIND WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 3 TO 7 FT AT 19 SECONDS.
.SAT...NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING NW IN THE AFTERNOON.
WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 4 TO 8 FT AT 18 SECONDS.
.SAT NIGHT...NW WINDS 5 KT...BECOMING NE AFTER MIDNIGHT.
WIND WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 4 TO 8 FT AT 16 SECONDS.
.SUN...E WINDS 5 KT. WIND WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. W SWELL 4 TO 8 FT.
.SUN NIGHT...E WINDS 5 KT. WIND WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.
W SWELL 4 TO 8 FT.

I can't make it but 4 to 8 foot swell doesn't look to bad. It probably will screw up the vis tho.

Hi, I'm new to this site and would love to tag along if that would be ok. I have just under 25 dives under my belt. I am in Santa Rosa and don't know anyone else that dives around here. Is there anyone else going from Santa Rosa? Maybe we could work out a carpool?

Hi, I'm new to this site and would love to tag along if that would be ok. I have just under 25 dives under my belt. I am in Santa Rosa and don't know anyone else that dives around here. Is there anyone else going from Santa Rosa? Maybe we could work out a carpool?

Welcome to ScubaBoard Kris! As you know, I won't be able to make it for this M&G but I'm sure you'll have a great time with the gang. They're all great people.

Happy diving!

Are ya'll gonna do any diving on Sunday the 25th?? I have to be in OC on the 24th, but would be happy to drive back up in order to do a meet n greet!

Are ya'll gonna do any diving on Sunday the 25th?? I have to be in OC on the 24th, but would be happy to drive back up in order to do a meet n greet!

I was actually hoping to find someone to dive with Sunday as well to make it a two day dive trip so that would work out great for me. Anyone else want to stay for another dive Sunday? Breakwater?

Yeah! Sounds like we will be having a nice little turn out. And, at least right now, the forecast is looking like it might be pretty nice - so double yeah!

Very cool! I will definately drive back up on Saturday ev ening, after my "date" with my son. :wink:

So, meet at Breakwater on Sunday? I am not much of an early person, so how about meeting at 9 ish? If conditions are good, we could do Lover's cove... It is so much prettier than the BW, isn't it?

So, meet at Breakwater on Sunday? I am not much of an early person, so how about meeting at 9 ish? If conditions are good, we could do Lover's cove... It is so much prettier than the BW, isn't it?

I vote for Lover's on Sunday. It's a lot less crowded than BW, plus it has a variety of skill levels (including "very easy" for newbies like me). :)

Back
Top Bottom