Mermaid Crossing Trip 04 Dec to 20 Dec - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billt4sf

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville GA, Wash DC, NY, Toronto, SF
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going on this trip and I just wondered if anyone out there in ScubaBoard-land is going as well...looking forward to it. Except for the snakes.... :) ...and the roommate I haven't met yet...

- Bill

I'm not a fan of snakes and was a bit leary of them at Manuk, but I ended up wishing I could get some shots of them swimming twords me not away.
Manuk is also spectacular having a cup of coffee in the morning watching all those birds take off and head out for the day. The bird fanatic on our LOB was in heaven.

Fair enough. I completely agree on the bird life. A few years ago, we had a customer that was a serious birder, he was on the deck at first light. Charlie

i loved Manuk, manage to see also school of Hammer twice the same day...same place...
no photos of hammer but this one
DSC_3019.jpg

i loved Manuk, manage to see also school of Hammer twice the same day...same place...
no photos of hammer but this one
View attachment 386331
Gilles, beautiful photograph. We missed you while visiting Bali, but will return again in January for a conference and workshop. Best wishes.

I am going on this trip and I just wondered if anyone out there in ScubaBoard-land is going as well...looking forward to it. Except for the snakes.... :) ...and the roommate I haven't met yet...

- Bill

Emily opt out of this one?

Emily opt out of this one?

Hey L:

Emily suffers from motion sickness. She handles it really well, but she does have to wear the scopolomine patch for anything out of the bathtub (the problem runs in her family). We both thought it was too much to ask of her to wear the patch for 16 days, especially on a trip that will have many nights of being under way.

Apparently I will have a unknown female roommate, in the "budget cabin" which I dislike. But that's all they had available.

- Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom