Memorial Day Weekend at Blue Hole

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kbear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Me and my buddy are heading to the Blue Hole over the Memorial Day weekend.

Just seeing if anybody is planing a trip there on that weekend. It would be nice to meet some of you, and get some time underwater.

I'm a maybe at the moment. :)

At this point it looks like I'll be out there with a OW class. Probably be busy with them most of the time, but would love to meet and greet!

At this point it looks like I'll be out there with a OW class. Probably be busy with them most of the time, but would love to meet and greet!
Sounds like fun, but Kevin is the only one who acts like he knows us when we show up. :silly:

Really wish I could but I'm stuck in Denver that weekend. I've been wanting to check it out. But if you're up for running the Bolder Boulder...:bananalama:

Just checked Sidestep which checked several other search engines as well as my usual hotel: Not many hotels available for that Sat night. This could be why....
May 24th, 25th & 26th 2008 Santa Rosa Days

Annual Santa Rosa Days Celebration and Memorial Day Softball Tournament hosts over 60 Teams at the new Santa Rosa Complex. Food and Concession Booths, Contests for Kids, Pony Rides, Kids Jumps, Rock Climbing,Live Entertainment, Arts and Crafts Mercado

Sadly the wife and I will be in Bonaire, maybe we should cancel and go to Santa Rosa instead. :D

Sadly the wife and I will be in Bonaire, maybe we should cancel and go to Santa Rosa instead. :D
angry-smiley-055.gif

Sidestep now has auto links that actually kick off new windows or tabs for Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity - not just claim to have checked them. The consensus is that Hampton Inn, Super 8, Best Western (near Dennys), Holiday Inn Express, and the cheapest showing at $50 Motel 6 are still offering rooms, so maybe I painted a too gloomy picture before. Well Priceline, Hotwire, and Hotel.com didn't show much, but Travelocity claims that Travelodge is available starting at $31; overall Sidestep still did the best at searching and I think Kayak.com may be the same site really.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom