Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a weird one. Sharon's head was on the surface to breathe through her snorkel, but her body was submerged. The result is a sort of kaleidoscope of images--disembodied hand, disconnected snorkel and branches, and a disquieting "joined at the head" illusion. I haven't decided if I like it, but I keep looking at it. -Clay
b7abdd50.jpg

Spent the morning at Castleton Botanical Gardens, it was frigid there at 15C..

Took some snaps, i'm happy with some, others suck.
First time trying out long exposures with flowing water, still working on my composition and trying not to get blown highlights all the time!!

Turn of the century police station near the entrance

363535337_52582dba15_o.jpg

A river runs through it...

363535331_7ea0aef6d7_o.jpg

363535332_cec35c41a7_o.jpg

Castleton morning

363550211_bf484d59fe_o.jpg

Textured ferns

363550206_da0df52643_o.jpg

Patterns

363574063_bec5314e0a_o.jpg

Reach for the sky

363574060_4b2b247bc7_o.jpg

Perspective

363574059_6518bd8159_o.jpg

louisianadiver:
Here's a weird one. Sharon's head was on the surface to breathe through her snorkel, but her body was submerged. The result is a sort of kaleidoscope of images--disembodied hand, disconnected snorkel and branches, and a disquieting "joined at the head" illusion. I haven't decided if I like it, but I keep looking at it. -Clay
b7abdd50.jpg

Nice one LD.

louisianadiver:
b7abdd50.jpg
Where was this taken? That water is crystal clear. Sweet.

Clay, I like that shot very much. Cool effects.

Jam, I really love those river shots. How long were your exposures?

Back
Top Bottom