Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fastmarc:
Jam, I had noticed that a couple of your shots had dark shadows in the four corners. Is this normal with that lense?

The vignetting or more accurately the light falloff I think isn't from the lens.
I added this deliberately in photoshop to sort of center the eye on what I wanted the subject of the picture to be :).

Pak, lol I was on my way home and I just had to take a night shot before I got home and that was the most interesting structure/subject that I could think off. :).

At ISO 1600, which is the highest ISO with my XTi Marc, the noise is noticeable.
I don't think it's enough to ruin a picture but you'll pick up on it, I ran the image through Filter/Noise in Photoshop to cut down on it.

Dpreview has a great comparison of the noise on different ISO settings in the Digital Rebel Xti here.

Lots of nice shots from everyone since Christmas. Love the long exposure stuff, Jam's water stuff is awesome and another shot of the Corsair from C - the dive I missed in Hawaii :(

I was out in the woods last week with my new Sigma 24-70 2.8:
woods_0210.jpg

woods_0181.jpg

woods_0211.jpg

Nice shots Marc and Elliot.
Elliot those woods are full of so much potential!!

Some self-portraits that I did to email to Canon for a pic of mine that they've published previously.....

359099754_a34f73474f.jpg

359079420_1ebb01c2e0.jpg

nice...like the avatar too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom