Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parabolic:
Jam I thought he was kind of a handsome devil!! I used a Nikon D70, 105mm lens, two SBR200 wireless strobes. ++Ken++

Oooof, I was looking at the wireless strobes, pricy :).
But I love this shot and your other butterfly shots.

Since when did you get a Nikon D70 Ken, thought you had a Fuji S2 instead........

Just for fun. Here's an empty bird nest during winter. There must be a nice title for it but I dont have any inspiration tonight

IMG_2548.jpg

Jamdiver:
Oooof, I was looking at the wireless strobes, pricy :).
But I love this shot and your other butterfly shots.

Since when did you get a Nikon D70 Ken, thought you had a Fuji S2 instead........
Jam, cool thing with nikon is the CLS (creative lighting system?). The d70 can control 1 flash (sb600, sb800) wirelessly with the built-in flash as the commander. I've been playing around with my sb 600 but haven't really tried it on macro stuff. I had my sister holding the flash last time I was in the zoo (didn't work out though as I need to practice/learn more about flashes)

I think the newer nikon (d80/d200) can control more flashes.

Jam, I love those shallow DOF shots with the blur out background. Ken, the bugs are just awesome. Marc, I really enjoyed the flower shot and the lighting on the patio shot.

Marc those are really nice and I love the mourning dove feeding shot.
I have a bird feeder out back but only finches I think come around :).

One more, I took this last night on the way home, lol, not the nicest part of town, so I only spent a few minutes out...

ISO 1600, 1/5s, f/5.0.
Transportation centre in the middle of the city that is being built...
Quite a funky design to it..

357873727_5574225dfe_o.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom