Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool nightscapes there, fastmarc. I prefer shooting long exposure nightscape of cities/urban areas on cloudy/partly cloudy nights as the clouds reflect back some of the lights of the cities and prevent that black sky effect of clear nights. Also, using small apertures creates those starlight effect on lights.

Clouds in the sky (wb=tungsten)....

306553833_8b6e1d49d4.jpg

No clouds (wb=tungsten)....

155788333_b25903181c.jpg

Marc, I love the shot through the glass. Midwest, those bridge shots are terrific-postcard material. Haven't posted here in a while, so bravo to all the stuff I missed. Kind of flew through all the Rum bottles etc. but all of it very nice. Everyone posts such great stuff on this thread I hate to miss it for long.

great shots, I learn from the commentary!

These days, I enjoy shooting my daughter. Some people always have an interesting expression. She has always looked like she just swallowed a canary...

DSC_0085-1.jpg

(larry, I just say a great deal on the beachfront resort near cannery row, about 150/ night...if you have any guests comming, ck travelzoo!)

Wow, Soggy!!! you are getting married! Congratulations.

Which island? No diving? how could this be? Well, better things on honeymoons anyway.

let me know if you all come to Oahu. OMG, this is BIG news. I always forget people can look thru your Photobucket. I have to log in...so it is confusing for me since i am not too smart. Photobucket is for sale on e-bay, I just noticed!

Back
Top Bottom