Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! Yeah, we're getting married in June. We're trying to figure out which 2 islands to hit. Oahu will probably be one of them. We'll probably do some snorkeling, but she's not a diver.

catherine96821:
Wow, Soggy!!! you are getting married! Congratulations.

Which island? No diving? how could this be? Well, better things on honeymoons anyway.

let me know if you all come to Oahu. OMG, this is BIG news. I always forget people can look thru your Photobucket. I have to log in...so it is confusing for me since i am not too smart. Photobucket is for sale on e-bay, I just noticed!

JB will be back in Iraq. I would love to take you guys snorkeling off the boat if you end up here. I have some stand-ins for help with the boat....freedivers always wanting to go out and you might enjoy seeing them do their thing, it makes snorkeling really interesting.

let me know down the road...

DSC_0066-3.jpg

Awesome pics Catherine. Your daughter is quite lovely, and the expression is truly great. Thanks for the tip. We're always looking for new places, though WE cheap out and stay at the Travelodge (offseason weekday diver rate-$49 tax included) Bet if you check them on a race weekend or the blues festival or the AT&T golf tournament your $150 turns into about $500 a night though!!

That was the 12-24 mm Jam.

The shots not amazing, the divers are. that is at 107 ft.

Thanks.

Some shots that I took earlier today, I have a lot more, will edit them when I get the chance.

Patterns

I was trying to capture the patterns of these leaves and capture the contrast of the backlit leaves against the bright morning sky.
Also experimenting a bit with what works and doesn't work with b&w

Leaves of the breadfruit tree.
This tree was introduced to the Caribbean from the South Pacific by an English Captain named William Bligh.
The breadfruit is a staple food in the Caribbean and is usually eaten fried.

354984884_ab2235ec50_o.jpg

354984891_9caedb10d0_o.jpg

nice! I love shooting up into the tree tops.

Say, jam...did you see kris B's flicker photo sig line? I want one, but can't figue it out. I think you need one too!

Who's Kris B?
I'm so clueless.... :)

I have a link to Flickr in my sig, just click on the 'Photo Gallery' link :) :D.
What's interesting to me is that Nikon has a marketing campaign out now touting Flickr and the Nikon users there!!

Pretty original and creative marketing :D.

Back
Top Bottom