Megadive Silt Crawling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
OK , time to post the 1st Cave Diving Trips etc...

Any silt crawlers at the Mega want to join me for one in da holes? :confused:

Da Beano Baggins

i'm in, larry's in, and isn't andy coming? we'll be having plenty of fun!

hey, jean, will you be going by cathy's before friday? i'm asking because mike wrote my discretionary apprentice form & was gonna leave it there & it would be nice to not have to go out to get it, but if the answer's no, no biggie...

I am definitely departing the madness of DC for N FL. On top of the normal madness and inefficiency, most of them are not doing any work this week, they are all too busy watching their retirement accounts evaporate in the market crash.

Well, if you think that you won't find any madness in N FL, you obviously haven't been around a MegaDive fire.

David:
I got the dives if you got the time :D

Marci:
I might make it over there Friday but it's doubtful. It just depends on my travel schedule.

A very SAD beano in Omaha...
The Twins are done for the year. (CRY)
But we will get em in 2009 !!!! (SMILE)

GO CUBS !!!!

ok, jean, no worries. i'll plan to go unless i hear from you. and i'll get the reel, too - brew said he'd asked you & you weren't sure, so i got it covered.

looking forward to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom