Meet some of you Oahu folks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
lol...we walked up to the lighthouse the other day and took a little detour past coconut lane....there is this group of cute little....for lack of a better word...old world looking houses....each one a different color and one is for sale....one can dream...

I call those the ginerbread houses. You should see them from the sea wall side!

If you walked on Kalakaua all the way, you walked by my building. You really can't miss it. It doesn't look like it belongs there. It is the one with the aqua lanais. Funky, huh?

-becky

What a wonderful evening ( except the serenade that is :11doh: )! Thanks Lynn and Peter for stopping thru!

Peter, one thing I also wanted to mention about the 5050 was that it has a 1.8 lens....that makes a difference UW too :wink:

Thank you, Leesa and Roger, for spending your evening with us. It is now great fun to have a face and voice to put with the screen name!

TSandM:
Thank you, Leesa and Roger, for spending your evening with us. It is now great fun to have a face and voice to put with the screen name!

Aloha Lynn and Peter
Nice to meet you, and hope we made your layover a bit more pleasant.
Thanks for the great conversation.
Aloha Roger

6 week rule? The one that says we have to come back every six weeks? (She says, dreaming . . . )

Next time we have to set aside at least a day to dive on Oahu!

TSandM:
6 week rule? The one that says we have to come back every six weeks? (She says, dreaming . . . )

Next time we have to set aside at least a day to dive on Oahu!

close... it's the new Maui county rule that says all stays must be a minimum of six weeks in duration. A 5 week minimum may be applied for if one other week is spent on another island...

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom