Meet some of you Oahu folks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm....I'm in Bremerton, WA right now. Sounds like I'm chasing you.

Stroll on Waikiki and dinner sounds great (they have got the sewage under control now, right? :) )

MM, how long are you going to be in Bremerton? Come up and join us for a dive!

Let me know when plans are set. I hail from Bellevue, WA and did most of my diving in the PS. It will be nice to hear some dive stories from there.

Also, I live on the Gold Coast so walking to Waikiki is a pleasant stroll for me.

-becky

The lack of a Drysuit keeps me away! (And I didn't bring my gear out)

But I appreciate the offer.

ok, gotta ask...where do we have a gold coast?

Diamond head, Black point, right?...or by the W.

Sorry. The gold coast is the condo stretch just past Kaimana Beach to Diamond Head. I live kitty-corner to the big fountain.

And I think they call it gold because you have to have a lot of it to purchase in this area (j/k). I don't own - I rent.

lol...we walked up to the lighthouse the other day and took a little detour past coconut lane....there is this group of cute little....for lack of a better word...old world looking houses....each one a different color and one is for sale....one can dream...

Back
Top Bottom