Meet some of you Oahu folks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just wondering last night about when you and Peter were going to be flying in ... I couldn't remember if it was May or June ... teach me to not write things down (not that it would have actually helped most likely lol)

I'll be on Oahu Jun 12-23 working at a teen camp ... unfortunately I won't be able to get away to visit everyone this trip :(

Aloha, Tim

I think we fly out May 31st, and home June 6th. Planning on diving with you, Tim, on the 5th!

You're right -- I'll have to keep an eye on where and what time. Peter and I are planning on doing essentially all shore diving this trip (because we had so much fun doing the shore dives last time), so joining everybody on Saturday sounds like a great plan.

Tim, and how far is that? (Asks Peter the wimp.)

*only* about 1/2 mile off shore :wink: (btw - it's a joke ... so don't worry lol) Though I think this would make an incredible scooter dive :D

All right . . . we have our flights finalized. We get into Honolulu at 4:15, and our flight out leaves at 9:15. I hope that will be enough time to get to meet some of you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom