Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIG HUGS to my wine buddy Warm Water Wimp!

Gosh darn Ber....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy getting big hugs from you! I'm bringing TWO bottles next time!:wink:

Geez...two bottles...that could be dangerous...Ber seemed fine after her 1/2 small cup of wine (at least she kept insisting it was only a 1/2 cup and a very small one at that).

John

Oooh, ladies...Brokeback Quarry II??? :11:

I was thinking more on the line of a Gilboa version of Girls Gone Wild.... the proceeds from Denny's excellent videotography could go towards a GLWC MNG someplace in the Keys. I would hope though that the ceiling fan prop would be made of foam blades to spare any injury for Ber.

All is well, been busy soaking in all that is Meet N Greet. I had a great time meeting all of the new people and hanging with some of the more established members of the group. I would have posted sooner had it not been for my fingers being still frozen from our last dive to visit the giant head.

Ber thanks for the morale booster with the well placed hands in the photo-op. Just wanted to say your a great hugger too. Tell Bruce I hope everything came out all right for him on Sunday.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry for pooping out early on the Saturday fire, but spending that much time with Ted is bound to wear a guy out. Landon and Katie you did an excellent job in prepparing the smores and are now preppared to smore on your own.

Denny look forward to the photos and as always it was great hanging out with you.

WWW glad we were able to force you under the water in making your first drysuit dive. Let me know if you want to get back into my underwear again as I will be happy to assist in the zipping department.

Ted we spend all weekend together and then you don't call you don't PM, what is a guy to think. Come on man I love you like a brother!!!!!! Don't make me go all Deliverance on you.

I was thinking more on the line of a Gilboa version of Girls Gone Wild.... the proceeds from Denny's excellent videotography could go towards a GLWC MNG someplace in the Keys. I would hope though that the ceiling fan prop would be made of foam blades to spare any injury for Ber.

I'll be right back...

It was fun. You actually got my date to comment that she had a good time at the campfire as well. She wants you all to know that she enjoyed meeting everyone. Her opinion of the GLWC campfire is that you are nice and fun to be around.

BTW, that is Grimace down there! I could ask MD and GTXL to go down there with me the next time if they don't want to believe it.

warm water wimp:
Gosh darn Ber....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy getting big hugs from you! I'm bringing TWO bottles next time!

Sounds like a plan! I actually picked up two bottles when I was at the grocery, sounds like a party in the making :eyebrow:

Betail:
Can we write Bridget the Midget into the storyline?
BWAHAHAHAHA! Ted will buy an extra copy :eyebrow:

warm water wimp:
I'm game! That should earn us PLENTY of money to get us all to the Keys :D Foam blades are a must, great idea!

Steve_Dives:
I'll be right back...
Now they're ALL behind the camper, what's up with that? :eyebrow:

Mitten Diver:
Ber thanks for the morale booster with the well placed hands in the photo-op. Just wanted to say your a great hugger too. Tell Bruce I hope everything came out all right for him on Sunday.

You're more than welcome, anything for you :wink: Hugs are my specialty! I LOVE hugs!

I'll tell him. BTW, Sunday and Monday went well and he was darn near frisky by Monday evening. I was impressed he felt so good. A little Vaseline helped prevent chafing during the Sunday ordeal, gotta remember that the next time I go to Mexico!

gtxl1200:
Me and Mitten were THERE! That's MY picture. It's Gumby, dammit.
Gumby is green and flat, that's Grimace. Your brain is still frozen :D

I LOVE this group!
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom