Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it appears that the leadership has been completly over thrown. We have one rule for Meet N Greet and that is that what happens or is said at Meet N Greet stays at Meet N Greet. I didn't even need to attend this meeting as I could have relived the whole thing through postings on this board. Next Meet N Greet we will need to take a blood oath. A guy let's his shorts down one time.

Shorts...? More like lime green speedo's... cuz I hear you've been taking wardrobe cues from Lt. Jim Dangle on Reno 911....

You still havn't forgiven him for getting a life and a girlfriend have you...?

-Tim

actually I was refering to the coup that took place this weekend. As far as Brian is concerned. I'm very happy for him. she really seemed like a nice lady. He has actually calmed down quite a bit.
I guess the release of all of that pressure has calmed him down:D

actually I was refering to the coup that took place this weekend. As far as Brian is concerned. I'm very happy for him. she really seemed like a nice lady. He has actually calmed down quite a bit.
I guess the release of all of that pressure has calmed him down:D

Pressure? What, someone drilled a hole in his head? Surly that's what you're talking about, isn't it? :mooner:

Pressure? What, someone drilled a hole in his head? Surly that's what you're talking about, isn't it? :mooner:

Randy,

This is the type of pressure that requires his SO to where a safety shield to prevent having an eye put out.

Shorts...? More like lime green speedo's... cuz I hear you've been taking wardrobe cues from Lt. Jim Dangle on Reno 911....

Have you seen me in those Speedo's? I can pull that look off.

Hey Mitten Diver did you play hockey for a highschool team in Jackson.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom