Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it appears that the leadership has been completly over thrown. We have one rule for Meet N Greet and that is that what happens or is said at Meet N Greet stays at Meet N Greet. I didn't even need to attend this meeting as I could have relived the whole thing through postings on this board. Next Meet N Greet we will need to take a blood oath. A guy let's his shorts down one time.

Well it appears that the leadership has been completly over thrown. We have one rule for Meet N Greet and that is that what happens or is said at Meet N Greet stays at Meet N Greet. I didn't even need to attend this meeting as I could have relived the whole thing through postings on this board. Next Meet N Greet we will need to take a blood oath. A guy let's his shorts down one time.

I would have to agree. Way more has been said than should have been. Time to button up a bit.

Leadership? What leadership? We ain't got no stinkin' leadership!

I wasn't able to come this time because I had to work all weekend (we were aerating our greens) but reading how much fun you guy's and gal's had I will be sure to make the next one.

well there was. until a certain coup took place. Then we are left with nothing.

You still havn't forgiven him for getting a life and a girlfriend have you...?

-Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom