Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok take my Nuts off the List!! (tee hee)

yeah I'm not gonna be able to make it Sat. cus I'm goin' DIVIN! :) (well Kinda... I'll be wearing dive gear and breathing underwater, but its gonna be ina pool :) , wont be able to make this one but I'll be Legal at the Next! :) )

Is there one in the Fall as well ? or any other "official"/traditional GLWC events during the year?

Yes, there ussually is a M&G in the Fall. The water is warmer then, but that also means that there are more divers in the water & less visibility.

Paula:

I was going to bring a couple of gallons of water anyway. I'll buy a couple more. How many...would 4 gallons be enough?

John

Looks like the Ted and the bunkhouse has us covered.

Is there one in the Fall as well ? or any other "official"/traditional GLWC events during the year?

The M&Gs are in the Spring & Fall. However, there are SCUBA get-togethers all Summer long. People (you included) post when / where they want to dive and ask others to join in on the fun.

Paula

Paula,

I know this hasn't been announced yet, but I think Brian was hoping to get at least some of us to head into Findley on Friday night to have diner and to meet his SO. I will leave the other details to Brian . So stay for the concert if you like, there will only be one of these and Meet N Greet runs through the weekend.

If you need help with setting up camp in the middle of the night you need to PM KT_Gobucks as she is experienced in late night arrivals. Don't ask her for directions though. Just make sure you put a name tag on your tent. Don't want anyone disturbing your beauty sleep with any early morning prank.

hmmm... been playing phone tag with Brian for several days now. I wonder if he thinks we'll be on our BEST behavior in a restaurant vs. at the quarry. If it ends up being a restaurant there's a great one we've gone to a few times in Ottawa.

I'm not staying for the concert. I'm an hour NW of Chicago and if I stay I'll end up in Chicagoland rush hours traffic. YUCK!!!!

As for early morning pranks - R U sure you're up for retaliation??

Paula

You and your danged Chips Ahoy cookies! (note to self, never mention to Steve the types of food you don't buy because you'll eat the whole box/bag if you do)

Hey, if you woulda finished them all in Tobermory you wouldn't have to see them again now! :wink:

Are you staying overnight or heading for shelter with a foundation?

Cold!!

no no no.....This Cold [--------------------------------------]

Anyone have any idea what water temps will be this weekend?

Yes, and she's right!

I haven't been in there since January, so I have to go historic. I was reading 44F all over the place in January, and we stayed above 40 feet. My temps for May 2007 show a surface near 58F, and a temperature below 20 feet around 44F.

If you think that makes it sound really cold, just wait until you're in it! :rofl3: At least the air temps will make the surface interval a little more pleasant than the last time I was up there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom