Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't make me, don't wanna.:mooner:

Mitten won't bring an extra chair but he's always willing to share the one he's sitting in...if the right person asks :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

How about dues? Don't we have to pay dues this year?

Well I guess that since I have been appointed to the Presidency through the absence of our past President, I will be collecting the dues this year. Cash our tech gear is the preferred means of payment.

Mitten won't bring an extra chair but he's always willing to share the one he's sitting in...if the right person asks :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Kind of makes me feel like Santa.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

To get to the nearest ATM you have to go to the sign of the flying pig, don't you? Or is that a red pig? My memories are like Velveeta- they all just melt together after a while...

Ottawa is the closest Village... Would be the proper term for it. because it isnt quit a town or a city. they might have a bank with an ATM or a party store with an ATM the best thing is just bring good ole american Cash.

Ottawa is the closest Village... Would be the proper term for it. because it isnt quit a town or a city. they might have a bank with an ATM or a party store with an ATM the best thing is just bring good ole american Cash.

There is a carry-out on the south side of the road with an ATM. It's on the east side of Ottawa before you get into town but I can't recall the name of it.

There is a carry-out on the south side of the road with an ATM. It's on the east side of Ottawa before you get into town but I can't recall the name of it.

Also there is a bank downtown with an ATM IIRC.

I was informed today. That as of last look inside Mittens Tub of goodies. It was getting real shy on Paper plates. So if someone is interested in bringing those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom