Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dunno - it coulda been a drysuit joke....

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: That's Clever!! It really could have been a dry suit joke:D I just got a DUI---hic-up.

Well I took my drysuit into my LDS for repairs and he sold me some cement and told me to fix it myself. I'll find out tomorrow how well I did, so if nothing else goes wrong I should be there. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Time for me to be more specific. I'll bring the following...

Tri-pod & kettle for soup & anything others may want to cook
A Zesty cheesy chicken zuccini soup for dinner on Friday. (You'll like it even if
you aren't a vegetable lover!)
Canned soup of some type to help warm the insides of divers post dives.
Large jug o'water for cooking
A bunch of bagels for breakfast.
Flavored coffee creamers, sugar, etc. (I'm assuming Ted has the coffee covered)
My famous box of everything kitchen-like you might need when camping.
Hot chocolate mix
A variety of tea bags
A hot pot to keep water hot for the above two items
EZ-Up canopy with sides (but no heater!)

All I can think of at this time. & now that I've committed to Friday dinner I have to get there in time! :wink:

Now I need to replace a wrist seal as well!

Paula

I'll also be bringing two SCUBAboard stickers that I'll have laminated. I requested them so we could enter the board sticker contest. Any creative ideas for the M&G sticker placing? Anyone know if Cyril is intact enough to hold one for a couple minutes??

Paula

I can throw in extra heaters for Paula's canopy. Looks like Steve_Dives is bringing his canopy/heater combo in lieu of mine (still need to replace zippers on my canopy--aaaarrgh!).

Hey Paula, how about attaching some glue-on velcro to the back of the stickers and sewing velcro to the ends of a piece of elastic. That would allow us to "attach" the sticker to various underwater items.

Ted I can probably remember to pick up some eggs.
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey, does anybody have any peel-&-stick name tags? Maybe we could use them for Fri., especially for the new people. We could use our SB user name and our first names to help to learn & refresh the names of those who attend. Just a thought.

I may have some in the leftovers box. I will try to pull it down today and sort through it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom