Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need 8 more people :jump2:

and Scoobahdood, I think I just might go ahead and make tags. :idk: I can understand at your age the mind starts to go and forgetfulness sets in. So with that, I think I may oblige and make tags for everyone in your honor :sprint:

I'm gonna try to make it. Depends on how work goes this week. Keeping my fingers crossed. :wink:

and Scoobahdood, I think I just might go ahead and make tags. :idk: I can understand at your age the mind starts to go and forgetfulness sets in. So with that, I think I may oblige and make tags for everyone in your honor :sprint:

I'm kinda' old too .... can you make my tag a Medi-Alert in case I fall and can't get up ...which sometimes happens after a few six-packs.

Bruce

I bought a red t-shirt and iron on letters to put my "handle Name". It only cost me about $12 to do it maybe a little less. If anyone is interested I can make them for the whole group. Maybe we can come up with a logo or a design for "our club".
If anyone is interested let me know and I can take orders and $$$ on the next meeting and have them ready for you by the next meeting. I think it would be really cool. I don't mind making them. I have a lot of time on my hands.
See you all on Friday.

We need 8 more people :jump2:

What are you talking about?:confused:.......I forget!! :D:mooner:

Now only 7...I'll be there, I'm sure. Unless I get a better offer...wait, yep, I'll be there!

It's fun to have a grandson who can almost type... lol

Last edited:
All right, maybe it isn't fun to have a grandson who can almost type... (Go on, laugh it up.... lol)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom