Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Huh? are you really looking for those lonely peoples who are nearly resident in the resident abiltiyty of those that are resident of the neitghborhood of neighborhood of...

OK,... I am finally looking toward.... lifelonglongelletutiude... or... bull ****t...attudie.... hello... !

Of course, each of you along to.... morons... and each everything you seech... duh... welcome to the moronic welcome....

LOL Someone is off their meds!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Or is it just me? :confused:

OK,... I am finally looking toward.... lifelonglongelletutiude... or... bull ****t...attudie.... hello... !

Of course, each of you along to.... morons... and each everything you seech... duh... welcome to the moronic welcome....

I know I'm new here, so..... W-T-F?

I thought I was the only one scratching my head as I read that!

Huh? are you really looking for those lonely peoples who are nearly resident in the resident abiltiyty of those that are resident of the neitghborhood of neighborhood of...

Guys, guys, guys! Don't you understand the Cooltech language when you see it!

The proper response in cooltech language should be "Cooltech, pigs don't eat cameras because god likes light switches better than goldfish. Soo...Sooo lampshades on coffee pots are the dog on the bicycle"

Which means - Jim, we'd love to see you at the Meet and Greet, just leave your dog home.

Come on now everybody, if you just try... you can speak the language too.:D

The proper response in cooltech language should be "Cooltech, pigs don't eat cameras because god likes light switches better than goldfish. Soo...Sooo lampshades on coffee pots are the dog on the bicycle"

Which means - Jim, we'd love to see you at the Meet and Greet, just leave your dog home.

Ooohhh!! In that case, I completely agree with CoolTech!! :D:mooner::rofl3:

Thanks for the CoolTech Language 101 lesson DiveBandit!! :wink:

The grandson denies it, but I was on an emergency computer call between 7:30 and 11 last night and away from the house and the computer...

Sorry about that, I will go back and edit all the great statements made... But, some of that stuff looks like it would be legendary... in the right context

Yep... I forgot the daughter and grandson are from Pasco County too... :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom