January 2010 Meet-n-Greet (Thursday)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Thursdays are classic car night down there so they might have a good sized crowd of people. You can put me on the list as a maybe, it depends on how long I have to work that day.

Meet-n-Greet
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:30 PM until -

At Quaker Steak & Lube
10400 49th St N
Clearwater, FL 33762
(727) 572-9464

It's at the corner of US 19 and 49th St. (one block north on 49th)

See you there! :wink:

I see the "other" folks postponed their M-n-G to the same date as this one :shakehead: Maybe this one should get moved to Ballyhoo's, IJS..... :rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the "other" folks postponed their M-n-G to the same date as this one :shakehead: Maybe this one should get moved to Ballyhoo's, IJS..... :rofl3:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Everyone is entitled to do their own M&G planning. I'm sure if they would like anyone's presence or input, they will contact them.

I think Thursdays are classic car night down there so they might have a good sized crowd of people. You can put me on the list as a maybe, it depends on how long I have to work that day.
Yes, it is. I thought it might be a cool night to walk the lot after dinner. Wednesday is "Bike" night... I wish it was classic bike night, but no such luck :wink:

CD is correct... AND, forum divers from this board are not in a competition with any other board. There is room for people to be on multiple forums and take advantage of all the benefits of those forums :wink:

I've been to QS&L for Mazdapalooza with some of the other Miata enthusiasts from down here and we had a BLAST!!! There was a classic Volkswagen event going on at the same time. It was the same type of crappy weather that we are having today, but we had fun nonetheless.

Pics.

CD is correct... AND, forum divers from this board are not in a competition with any other board. There is room for people to be on multiple forums and take advantage of all the benefits of those forums :wink:

I agree, Just because I happen to own said "other board" does not make me the enemy, nor does it mean I have anything against anybody. :)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

A few off topic posts have been deleted.

And a couple that simply no longer made sense because of the deletions.

Play nice please.

Well, I am looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow night!

I also understand there will be a "special" guest of honor in attendance with their entourage :cool2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom